Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Breathe again

The last fortnight has been uncharacteristically hectic. Thankfully I can relax now. And breathe again!

We have had a few fun moments, though:

Pretending to mow with the dog.

Seeing a certain boy determined to master writing the number 8.

Pondering the different personalities of dogs. (This one is my sister's dog, and he likes everything to be neat and comfortable!)

And enjoying seeing responsibility taken for a mess that was made. I did offer to do it for him for a sum of money, but he remembered when he had to pay me to finish tidying his room, and rather emphatically told me to step away from the wall!! :) [That tip is from 'Loving our kids on purpose' by Danny Silk - a highly recommended book if you want your parenting to be relaxed and fun.]

No comments: