Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Today's checklist

1. Make the bed. Nope, still not done, but I made contact butterflies to go on littlest chickie's walls - that's gotta count for something, eh?

2. Hang out the washing. Well... it got washed at least. It just hasn't made it out to the line yet, and it's almost dinner time now... I did, however, finish a throw rug that I started about 10 years ago, so chicken no.2 should be cozy in bed even if he has no clean underwear tomorrow.

3. Sort the clean washing. This relies on me making the bed first, so that I have somewhere to sort it...

4. Mop the floor. Negative, again. But the children slid around the floor on cushions, so I'm sure that's helped a great deal... Maybe I should dampen one side of the cushions...

5. Water the veggies. It's been a gloomy day, so I don't think they would have died of thirst today. Hopefully the clouds will burst and my watering will be done for me.


So what did I do today? Not sure. Although I did seem to spend quite a bit of time reading books to a certain little chicken as she was sitting on the toilet.

Well I'm off to cook dinner so I can check something off my list!

No comments: