Friday, November 28, 2008

Rain, rain & more rain

We've had a good 30ml of rain today. Littlest chicken celebrating by throwing up all over the place. Poor little thing. It's rotten when they're sick. The other two celebrated by stomping around in the puddles in their gumboots. Tomorrow I might sum up courage to ask where they left their sopping wet socks....

Later in the afternoon we were able to watch a ripper of a storm passing us by. Definitely one of the benefits of living on an open plain. It was fascinating to watch the front 'anvil' cloud come across, and the swirling clouds around the eye of the storm.


You'll be pleased to know that I resisted the urge to photograph my pumpkins and tomatoes again today, despite my amazement at how much they've grown over the last week! I couldn't resist commenting on them, however....

P.S. to Reuben: hope you're recovering well from your operation. Was lovely to see you and your mum. xo

No comments: