Thursday, November 27, 2008

It's in the bag!

Well I managed to capture about half the bags on film, from all the recent homeschool sewing extravaganzas!

Most of the boys made camouflage bags:


Hmmm.. I'm not sure I'll comment on this one. ;)


The older girls made more complicated bags:


And everyone had fun.



And one lady was so inspired by the bags, that she has made at least 8 more for Christmas.... (I'm not entirely sure if she has, in fact, eaten or slept over the last week....). I love the one with her children's hand print's best - good idea for grandparents, eh?


A lizard wanted to be in on the fun:




I did think of showing you more pictures of the pumpkins, and the beans winding their way up the posts in the garden.... but I considered the fact that maybe you don't need to see their progress every week.... And I could show you a photo of the bag I made this afternoon, but I'm still reeling over the fact that I forgot to interface it!! You know when it's time to take a break...

No comments: